Join Rotary eClub Beyond Borders
The purpose of Beyond Borders Rotary eClub is to extend Rotary to business, professional and community leaders in any Rotary District who are unable to meet traditional attendance requirements.
Inability to attend a traditional Rotary club could be the result of demanding business or professional commitments, extensive travel, confinement due to ill health or disability, or residence beyond reasonable distance from an existing Rotary club.
To be a member of the Beyond Borders Rotary eClub means…
- You live or do business in ANY Rotary District in any country of the Rotary world.
- You are a contributor to society in your profession, occupation, industry, business, or community role.
- You are committed to the personal ethic of Service Above Self, The Four-Way Test, and support the Object of Rotary.
- You are willing to participate regularly in the Beyond Borders Rotary eClub community and, as appropriate and feasible, you are willing to accept tasks and responsibilities. Since we do not have any regular meetings, you are asked to participate in the weekly forums at least twice a month. Our club secretary will send out a forum announcement each week with a link to the page.
- You accept that all club programs, forums, business, and communications are conducted in English.
- You are prepared to pay current dues of US$12/monthly to support the operating costs of Rotary International, District 5630 and Beyond Borders Rotary eClub.
- You accept that, for the purpose of Rotary administration, you will be considered a member in good standing of District 5630, Western and Central Nebraska, USA, although residing in a State or Province of your own country.
- You have regular access to the Internet and are willing to acquire the necessary skills to participate in the activities of Beyond Borders Rotary eClub.
- You will report service and meeting hours each month. Our club secretary sends an email reminder each month with a link to the report service and meetings page.
- You are to never allow anyone to enter the Club House either by giving your password or sharing your computer. This would breach the confidentiality laws in the United States and some other countries.
Membership in Beyond Borders Rotary eClub is not an “easy” option. Requirements for admission to any Rotary club are stringent. For current Rotarians, Beyond Borders Rotary eClub adds additional requirements including, written references from club president, and three (3) current Rotarians who will vouch for the applicant. Our rigorous screening of applicants is a necessary first step to ensure excellence.
Do you believe these membership requirements can be part of your future? If so, we would like to hear from you. Please fill out the application below. Your application will be reviewed and you will be contacted appropriately.